Thursday, July 24, 2008

let me just get this out of the way first... yes, I am eating lemonheads right now.

i signed up bo for this amazing basketball camp with this hall of famer guy (that none of had ever heard of, but whatever - he's in the HoF!) and...i totally space the date, and tomorrow is the last day of camp. Nice one mom. But I think he ended with a better deal, he's now going to do a week with the Knicks. not bad. maybe no hall of famers, but you never know.

We went down to chinatown today. it was a little sad. many of the little booths are closed down, I'm guessing for selling fake bags/sunglasses, etc. It's not the same place it used to be.

The kids and I went to the mahayana buddhist temple and paid our respects.

oh yeah and i pushed some man and a woman today. they got between me and the kids. not an option. do not get between me and the kids.

and i considered punching someone in the throat on the train.

om, shanti, shanti, shanti

No comments: