Thursday, October 16, 2008

priorities

I will spend more time finding the "right" tools to do a job than just doing the job. I just spent 37 minutes researching the a blogger app so that I can blog when not in front of my computer. When I was sitting IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER, with my blog page OPEN.

But it's all about the accessories. I have become obsessed about having the "right" apps on my phone just like I can also obsess over having the right shoes or bag for an outfit. It all comes down to the details. And really, how often do I post pictures on my blog. um...NEVER. except for my photo blog, but I've already downloaded an app that can post pictures from my iphone onto that blog. so i don't need that perk, yet I obsess on it. Because I have to have the best. Because I have to get the Monolo's not the heels from nine west.

And really, who is every going to see what blogger app I am *not* using on my iphone (because my blogging is sporadic at best, and always done on my laptop - Macbook Pro, ofcourse). So I might as well spend that cash on something that really matters. Like those Louboutins I've been craving.

No comments: