Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hold your pee

i could say that I am old, but i prefer to believe that I just have a weak bladder. But either way it has come to my attention that I can no longer run and laugh at the same time. I am now a squirter. I actually prefer the term tinkle. that makes it sound kind of magical, like fairy dust is in my panties, not pee.

and it is so obvious when i "tinkle" because no matter how fast I am running, I immediatly come to a halt and squeeze my legs together - and then laugh a WHOLE lot more. Cuz at that point there is really nothing funnier than a grown woman peeing her pants on a soccer field, and trying to act non chalant, like "i didn't really want to get that ball".

i thought that maybe i should just start doing more kegels in order to tighten up those muscles. but i decided that maybe i should just stop playing soccer. frees me up for more vodka and lemonades.

No comments: