Tuesday, April 20, 2010

day 2

laugh if you want, but i don't know how to boil an egg. thank goodness for google.

last night i had a dream that i was eating lemonheads, and baking cookies. it was the most lovely dream ever.

just looked at todays menu - argh. ok. gonna give it a try.

----breakfast. yum! who would have thought? i am aware that part of my issue is that when i like something, i eat it until i'm sick. having other people with me on this healthy living journey puts on a little peer pressure to stick to the allotted serving sizes. ok - now for my water...

----did I mention that I am in the crappiest mood ever??? I have had a headache since yesturday, and I'm highly irritable. I've been a little snappy (read as a little more than snippy) and not my usual self.

I went for a walk today at ayr mount in h'boro. not a far walk and by no means difficult, but I had a hard time with it. I didn't have the energy and struggled with any inclines. I usually have a pretty high activity level and like to bike and hike but I just don't have the energy. ugh. there has to be a better solution.

No comments: