Wednesday, April 28, 2010

day 9 & 10

i know...i'm behind a day. but I have been working my patooti-ta off on my paper for history. so cut me some slack. :)

yesterday and today - i'm actually doing really well. it's becoming second nature to pack a quick snack of veggies. i'm not obsessing over sugar. i think that i have been "reprogrammed", at least for now. Do i think this experiment was worth it? absolutely. do i think you should try it? you have nothing to lose, except some bad eating habits :)

my update - i have not lost any more weight since the first 3 days, but i do seem to be losing inches. to be honest, i did not work out my first 3 days, because i felt like CRAP (carb/sugar crash is not something to take lightly). i did get back to a regular activity level by the 4th day. i did a little research last night and learned that i may be turning my "fat" into "muscle". the lack of sugar and carbs in my diet have forced my body to burn fat. i guess when i was eating so much sugar my body was burning the excess glucose and not fat. so depriving my body of sugar is helping my body to burn the right stuff :) SCORE!




No comments: