Monday, April 19, 2010

day one

----noon - not hungry so that is good since i have to go to the market to get my afternoon cheese snack. drank a whole bottle of water which makes trips away from home a little challenging. will i pee my pants in the checkout line??? maybe i'll wear a skirt to the store.

---- just had my snack. not sure if it's cool to lick the cheese wrapper. i did it anyway.

----lunch: none of my veggies fit into my pita. either i had too much turkey, or too small a pita. in any case, it was a substantial lunch consisting of mainly veggies. i'm full, and a little worried that i haven't felt really hungry yet.

- not hungry but craving something sweet so bad!!!! ugh!!!

- right about now i'm thinking this detox thing is a stupid idea and i should just make some cookies.

broccoli was SUPER yummy tonight. forgot to make the rice - so didn't have my grains.

yay!!! one day down!!! i better get to bed before i am tempted to snack.

No comments: